With Cohonesto Financial, you benefit from our experience, personalized approach to investment counseling and retirement planning. We believe great listening skills are a must to make certain we know you and your future goals. Listening to you helps ensure your vision is at the heart of your investment and retirement planning so we can help you attain your goals.
& INCOME PLANNING
Planning for retirement involves saving money before you retire, strategies for future income tax savings and most importantly, developing a strategy to live on the money you have worked hard to accumulate over time.
- Fixed Income Strategies
- IRAs, Roth & 401(k) Strategies including tax saving strategies
- Job Transition
- Small Business Retirement Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
Providing a detailed analysis for you to help ensure that you are efficiently handling all areas of personal finance from savings strategies, tax efficiency, investment management and income distribution to wealth transfer.
- Mutual Funds, ETFs & Annuities
ESTATE PLANNING STRATEGIES1
Helping you with how to get started with estate planning, including understanding the basics, organizing documents and naming beneficiaries.
- Life Insurances & Long-Term Care
1. Wells Fargo Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor. You should consult with your attorney, accountant and/or estate planner before taking any action.
Be sure to plan ahead and know your options if you plan to help your children or grandchildren with education costs – for college or private school.
- 529 Plans
- Custodial Accounts